Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow Day!

When we awoke yesterday, our house (and yard, and street...) were covered with a thick white blanket....
Of SNOW! I had a few errands to run, but none worth trekking out into the blizzard-y abyss.
Besides....I'm not sure I could even get in the car:



So we had an indoor-day, and soon found ourself buried in other things....

There was cleaning to do:
Presents to wrap: (don't be fooled...these boxes are just the wrapping supplies)


And crafts to tackle:

It was great excuse to get productive, with the extra bonus of having a beautiful backdrop for all the work.



Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment :

  1. Court- I challenge you to a craft off on these snowy days. Okay, maybe it will have to wait until after Christmas, but I think you can make this:

    http://www.domestifluff.com/2009/11/how-to-make-a-ruffly-felt-rosette-wreath/

    ReplyDelete