Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy as a Hippo

It's like the story of the hippo...

 The hippopotamus, he is not born going, "Cool bean, I am a hippo." 


No way, José. 


So he tried to paint the stripe on himself to be like the zebra, but he fool no one. 

And then he tried to put the spot on his skin to be like the leopard, but everyone know he is a hippo. 


So at certain point he look himself in the mirror,and he just say... 

"Hey, I am a hippopotamus,and there is nothing I can do about it." 

And as soon as he accepts this, he live life happy. 


3 comments :

  1. I'd take that hippo for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read: http://www.amazon.com/Happy-Hippo-Angry-Duck-Boynton/dp/1442417315/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336156195&sr=8-1

    One my P's favorites. Happy 6 months to your P!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be appy, like the ippo!

    ReplyDelete