Monday, March 23, 2015

Little Pip-Speaks: Volume 15

http://bowdenisms.blogspot.com/search/label/little%20pip-speaks

Pip-speak #1:
Piper {eating new, animal shaped fruit snacks}: I like the pink one. It's a grand-hog. Wait, no. It's a piggie. No..it's a rabbit!

Pip-speak #2:
Piper {hearing me describe a high school play}: That sounds lots of boring. 

Pip-speak #3:
Mama: How was your day, Piper?
Piper: Fin was a handful!
(I found out later this was based on a comment she made to G'mi regarding Fin eating Piper's fruit snacks: "When she does things like that we call her a handful. Just like in Fancy Nancy, She is a handful.")

Pip-speak #4:
Piper {playing with one of her stuffed animals}: I rinsed his hair down. Now he looks pretty like a boy.

Pip-speak #5:
Piper {excited to get a cotton-candy lollipop at the bank}: It's cotton ball flavored!
{then...after eating it..}: We have to brush my teeth before I go to bed because I have a lollipop tooths.

Pip-speak #6:
G'mi{pointing out some helper dogs at the grocery store}: Look, Piper, those dogs are working today. 
Piper: Where do they put their money? Do they put it in their vests?

Pip-speak #7:
Piper: Carnivores eat meat. 
Mama: That's right! Do you know what omnivores eat? 
Piper: No
Mama: Everything
Piper: Yeah. They eat meat, plants, fwies. 
Daddy: No I don't think they eat flies. 
Mama: I think she's saying fries. 
Daddy: Are you saying fries?
Piper: Fwies
Daddy: Flies?
Piper: Fwies. 
Mama & Daddy: Ohhhhh....???

Pip-speak #8:
Piper {early one morning before school}: I need a weekends.

 -------------------------------------
Psssst....Want to get all the Bowdenisms news delivered right to your inbox? 
YES PLEASE! Subscribe via email and never miss an -ism.  xox.

No comments :

Post a Comment