Monday, December 28, 2015

Little Pip-speaks: Volume 22

http://bowdenisms.blogspot.com/search/label/little%20pip-speaks

Pip-speak #1:
Piper: My slippers smell like real dogs! 
Daddy: Is that good?
Piper: No. They smell like dogs

Pip-speak #2:
Piper: I have lots of energy in my body. I think it's too much. 

Pip-speak #3:
Daddy {listening to Frosty the Snowman}: Do you know this song? Do you know motions? 
Piper: No. I was just pretending to rock baby Jesus.

Pip-speak #4:
Piper {to G'mi, waiting for us to pick them up after our company party}: It's very late. I think Mommy and Daddy were having so much fun at their party they forgot they had children.

Pip-speak #5:
Piper {coming out of our room after bedtime}: Mama, is it ok if I tell daddy something?
Mama: What do you need to tell him?
Piper: Nothing. Nothing you need to know. {yells down the stairs...} Daddy? My pants are on backwards.

Pip-speak #6:
Mama: Pips, you look tired. 
Piper: I'm not. Sometimes I just don't have my smile on. 

Pip-speak #7:
Piper {sitting next to a crying Miller in the van}: Fin, do you wake to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with me? 
Fin: Yes! {starts singing}
Piper: Can you sing it prettier so he stops crying? 

Pip-speak #8:
Piper:  How was your wedding? Did daddy look handsome? 
Mama: Yes, Daddy wore a suit. 
Piper: I know what kind. Like, a gentleman's suit.

Pip-speak #9:
Piper {listening to Miller babble}: He just made his first animal noise! He said "hoo"! Like an owl. He learned his first word!
-------------------------------------------
And a couple of bonus quips from Fin:

Finnish #1:
Fin {seeing Pig Pen from Peanuts}: He has crazy hair just like me!

Finnish #2:
Fin {seeing Christmas lights she liked}: Oh my sakes!

------------------------------------
Psssst....Want to get all the Bowdenisms news delivered right to your inbox? 
YES PLEASE! Subscribe via email and never miss an -ism.  xox. 

No comments :

Post a Comment