Sunday, February 10, 2008

“I’m siiiiiiiiiiiiiick.”

Sometimes when I don’t feel good, the only thing I can do is lay around and moan those words over and over again. So yesterday I did. And today I did it some more. And the plan for tomorrow looks similar. I don’t think I have anything more serious than a cold, but I still feel like crap, and complaining seems to be one of the only things that helps.

But there is another cure….and that would be: presents (you saw that coming right? Oh, you know me so well). Might I suggest this?

I’ve had my eye on this book for months, and it seems every site I see reminds me that I may be the only person in the universe that doesn’t own this yet. (Not exaggerating! I have references! Lots of them!) 

And to make matters worse, I recently visited a friend’s apartment, and he had a limited edition copy. I squealed, and ran check it out but was stopped in my tracks by his horrified gasp. His things are not for touching…they are display only. So close, yet so far away.

So, if my little pity party tugged on your heart strings, and you find yourself with a extra hundo or so lying around, feel free to stop here and brighten my day.

Hey, a (sick) girl can dream!

 

1 comment :