Sunday, August 10, 2008

Exciting Times

I've had one of the longest and most exciting weeks of my life, and while that's great for me personally, it's not so great for the upkeep of this site. I've had a really great project at work, which has been so fun and so exhausting but I don't know how to even begin explaining all that. When the dust settles on that, perhaps I'll share, but for now you can check out: this site. I think my experience there is much better told live and in person, so those of you within earshot....get excited for a whirlwind of stories to come!

So, for now we will digress and revisit another exciting time from almost a month ago: closing on our new house! It's only been a few months, but it feels like we've been here forever. We are still getting settled in, but we absolutely love it here. Conveniently, the move coincided with anther exciting purchase, our video camera. I can tell you about our home all I want (and most likely more than you want) but if a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is probably worth a million.

Behold- the "before" tour of our new home:


Closing Day from Courtney Bowden on Vimeo.

3 comments :

  1. omg i watched the video! your house is sooo cute I love it and can't wait to visit - yes i do want to visit even though my lack of phone calls may suggest otherwise :)

    congratulations!!
    love, stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hear all about your week - did you get to hang with Anthony Kiedis????? I watched some of that video and was looking for a shot of you! Looks like it was an awesome event to plan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling video. i am sooooooo happy you taped your place before you moved in...can't wait to see the totally finished product~dead plants and all (just kidding) !

    ReplyDelete