Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Finley Faces: Five Months

When it comes to Fin, I'm pretty good at a few things: Snuggling her little round head, smooshy-kissing her chubby cheeks, taking a bazillionty pictures of her little mug...Yep. Like a boss.

But posting her monthly updates in a timely manner? Ummmmm...not so much. Good thing she doesn't know what a calendar is. But even if she did, I think she might prefer the smooshy-kisses to prompt internet updates anyway. I know I do.

So, it's a little late, but it's never too late to feast your eyes on this baby deliciousness. She just might be the best. Yes. Best at baby-being. Like a baby boss.

Pick a favorite! Dare you! You can't! They're all so good!
This baby turns me into an exclamation point obsessed, blob of mom-goo, and I love it!!

Check out her previous faces here:
1. 2. 3. 4

No comments :

Post a Comment