Friday, October 16, 2015

Miller's Muggin': Take 2

THIS BABY, you guys. This baby is so great.

He basically ruins my ability to express myself eloquently, because I look at his big ol' fuzzy head, and squishy belly, and just turn all emoji-faced in love.

I could brag on him forever...making an epic fuss over perfectly ordinary baby type things (he's so snuggly, and such a good eater, and a good napper, and he loves his carseat, and have you seen his hilarious little angry eyebrows?) But I'll save the overly sappy gushing for his baby book, and just force these nine snapshots of my baby-love upon you:

But seriously, he really is the best, right?

P.s. Month one, if you missed it.
------------------------------------
Psssst....Want to get all the Bowdenisms news delivered right to your inbox? 
YES PLEASE! Subscribe via email and never miss an -ism.  xox. 

1 comment :