Monday, February 15, 2016

My Miller. My love.

My baby, my sweet baby Miller...IS SIX MONTHS OLD.

Nope. I have no idea how that happened. He's practically a grown up. Six months is halfway to a year, which means the end of babyhood, and then it's a slippery slope to him going to school, learning to drive, and then moving out of my house. And I am so NOT OK WITH THAT.

I know, I know, I'm his mom, I love him, you gettttttt ittttttttt. 
But seriously, I can't believe that we've had the honor of knowing this bundle of sweetness for six months already. And I also can't figure out how to express that this guy is just THE BEST. I type it every month. I say it every day. I feel it every minute. I just love love love him, and it is one of the biggest blessings of my life to be his mom.




Xo, Buddy. (And I apologize in advance for how humiliated you will be someday by my love. Except you know I'm not actually sorry. I will be kissing your smooshy cheeks when I drop you off at college. Deal with it.)

Previous months: 1234, 5.  
--------------------------------------------
Psssst....Want to get all the Bowdenisms news delivered right to your inbox? 
YES PLEASE! Subscribe via email and never miss an -ism.  xox. 

No comments :

Post a Comment