Monday, March 21, 2016

Seven

It's so crazy that when you see someone every day, the little changes seem pretty much invisible. I know Miller is growing, but day to day, he doesn't seem that different. AND tehnnnnn.....I looked at this month's pictures compared to last month. He grew up again! In an instant! Well, maybe in a month, but still...

I can't put my finger on exactly what changed- he just seems a little longer, a little less squishy...just a little...older. But don't get me wrong, he's still delightfully squeezable, and completely delicious (and a little suspicious, and a lot goofy).
Some things get better with age, but not my Miller. No, he's not going downhill...He was perfect from day one, and he's equally perfect seven months and five days later. 

Previous months: 12345, 6
--------------------------------------------
Psssst....Want to get all the Bowdenisms news delivered right to your inbox? 
YES PLEASE! Subscribe via email and never miss an -ism.  xox. 

No comments :

Post a Comment